09/08/2016

Stripes & Frills - Cannes

If you've never set foot in the South of France (as I hadn't until a couple of weeks ago), I urge you to consider visiting.
Heavenly weather, irresistible food and the most idyllic views around every corner. Cannes truly is my definition of paradise.
The scorching heat does of course mean that little is required in the way of clothing. Definitely give heavy fabrics and layering a miss. I'm sure looking like a sweaty mess amongst the glamorous inhabitants of the French Riviera is not at all desirable.




On our first night in Cannes, I opted for this printed playsuit from Glamorous. Intricately designed with flattering frills and a keyhole tie front, this piece is now one of my most loved for summer. And let's not forget the much favoured off the shoulder neckline, which is flattering on all figures and thus has become a staple in my wardrobe.

Due to the beautiful weather, I saw it fit to add a touch of vibrancy in the form of these heeled Topshop sandals. They're easy to walk in, complement the red hues of the playsuit, and give the outfit that little extra something.


I kept my makeup simple and made the most of my beachy waves after a day spent in the salt water at Palm Beach.

^ An obligatory laughing shot!

All ready for our first night gorging on Moules Frites and wandering down the brightly lit La Croisette, lined with designer shops and palm trees.
When in France, don't they say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment