29/08/2016

Saint Honorat Island - Photo Diary

For the final instalment of my posts from the South of France, I thought I would share a collection of photos taken in the paradise that is Saint Honorat Island.
Located approximately a mile from Cannes, the boat ride to the island takes only a short time and gives you incredible views of the French Riviera.
The island is only small, making it perfect for those of you who aren't into overly long walks in the scorching heat, and insanely beautiful. Think vineyards, ancient chapels and dreamy, blue water.
Enough to tempt you?

























A different format for today's post but I think the photos speak for themselves.
I hope you enjoyed browsing my photo diary from Saint Honorat, and maybe some of you will pay the island a visit one day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment